- This blog is all about the places I visit and see in The Heights (Rowland and Hacienda Heights) area and a little beyond… I’ve lived here for almost 9 years and is still amazed at how it feels like you’re not in a US city, so I changed this blog’s focus to this little incorporated community which is a vibrant melting pot of culture, food, and people and boasts a sixty percent Asian population.
- It is located in the east part of San Gabriel Valley and is a small portion of the L.A. county in Southern California.
- Local Taiwanese refer The Heights as “Little Taipei” due to its high concentration of Taiwanese restaurants, businesses, and residents in the area.
- It has also become the center for Chinese/Taiwanese commercial and cultural activity in the region of San Gabriel Valley.
- All photos are free to use with proper credit. No need to email me.